One Of My Life Goals!

{Picture from Unsplash}

I for sure have some life goals that I’m going to write about. One of them is definitely moving back to Utah. Since you most likely don’t know me, I was born in Utah and I don’t live there anymore. All my family lives there like cousins, aunt, uncles, and grandparents. Even my older sister and her husband live there! She moved out there after she graduated high school.

My family and I drive or fly out there almost every summer and Christmas. In Utah, my family and I have the best times! We go sledding down the mountains and build a fire, have hot chocolate, and roast hotdogs on the fire in the winter. We go up the mountain to my grandparents’ cabin or we just go to the very top of the mountain and watch the sunset and chill.  We also go hiking a lot in the summer! We have been to Arches National Park, Zions National Park, and Bryce Canyon  National Park, and more. One of my grandparents had an Elk Farm and we used to go there to help out or just chill.

In the small town where most of my family lives,  there is a big gas station that is amazing! It is called Maverik. They don’t have in the state where I live. They have all the usual gas station things like candy bars and drinks but this one has the best. They have milkshakes and slushies! The milkshake flavors go from just Chocolate to Sour Patch Kids. Best things in the world! My sister, her husband and I sometimes go there to get a milkshake late at night.